The program fee for the Class of 2020 is USD $85,500. This fee includes tuition, registration/service fees, course materials, and official events. Hotel and travel expenses are not included.
A tuition pre-payment of 10% (USD $8,550) is required to secure a spot in the class of 2020 and begin the pre-program coursework.
The remaining program fee of USD $76,950 will be paid in installments of:
- $19,950 by May 10, 2018 for the Summer 2018 semester
- $28,500 by August 7, 2018 for the Fall 2018 semester
- $28,500 by January 4, 2019 for the Spring 2019 semester
Dates are subject to change based on the NYU University Bursar calendar.
There are no scholarships offered for this program, however most US citizens or permanent residents are eligible for federal student loans. Private student loans are available to US citizens or permanent residents and international students, if eligible.
We encourage you to review the information on the NYU Law Financial Aid website and contact the Office of Student Financial Services with any questions on financial aid loans.
Office of Student Financial Services Contact Information:
- Telephone: (212) 998-6050
- Facsimile: (212) 995-4525
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org