- Zachary Goldman- Zachary K. Goldman is the Executive Director of the Center on Law and Security at NYU School of Law. Zachary returned to NYU after having served for several years in the US government. He first served as a policy advisor in the US Department of the Treasury’s Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, where he was the subject matter expert on terrorist financing in the Arabian Peninsula, and worked on the development of Iran sanctions policy. He then served at the US Department of Defense as a Special Assistant to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. In the private sector, Zachary worked in the litigation department of Sullivan & Cromwell LLP in New York. He has published on national security strategy, financial sanctions, cybersecurity, counterterrorism, and US foreign policy in outlets such as The New York Times, Foreign Affairs, Political Science Quarterly, Cold War History, The Atlantic, The Diplomat, The National Interest, and others. He is the co-editor, with Samuel Rascoff, of Intelligence Oversight: A Global View, an edited volume on comparative approaches to intelligence oversight, which will be published by Oxford University Press in 2016. Zachary is a Term Member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and an Adjunct Senior Fellow at the Center for a New American Security. He received his JD from New York University School of Law, his Masters in International Relations from the London School of Economics, and his BA from Harvard University.
- Nasir Memon- Nasir Memon is a professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at NYU Tandon. He is an affilaite faculty at the computer science department in the Courant Instititue of Mathemmatical Sciences at NYU. His research interests include digital forensics, biometrics, data compression, network security and security and human behavior.
- Samuel Rascoff- Samuel Rascoff is an expert in national security law, and serves as faculty director of the Center on Law and Security. Named a Carnegie Scholar in 2009, Rascoff came to the Law School from the New York City Police Department, where, as director of intelligence analysis, he created and led a team responsible for assessing the terrorist threat to the city. A graduate of Harvard summa cum laude, Oxford with first class honors, and Yale Law School, Rascoff previously served as a law clerk to US Supreme Court Justice David H. Souter and to Judge Pierre N. Leval of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. He was also a special assistant with the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq and an associate at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz. Rascoff’s publications include “Presidential Intelligence” (Harvard Law Review); “Counterterrorism and New Deterrence” (NYU Law Review); “Establishing Official Islam? The Law and Strategy of Counter-Radicalization” (Stanford Law Review); “Domesticating Intelligence” (Southern California Law Review), and “The Law of Homegrown (Counter-) Terrorism” (Texas Law Review).
- Erin O’Brien- Before coming to NYU Law to be the founding executive director of the Institute of Executive Education, Erin O’Brien served as associate dean of Global Degree Programs and Executive Education at NYU Stern School of Business. Over the course of a decade, O’Brien led the development of several new blended-learning programs (online and in-person) including the top-ranked TRIUM Global Executive MBA Program, Masters’ programs in Business Analytics, Risk Management, and Global Finance, and the NYU Stern Advanced Management Program. O’Brien has extensive international experience working in Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
- Hannah Crane- Hannah Crane comes to NYU Law from NYU Stern School of Business, where she was the assistant to Leadership Development. A graduate of NYU College of Arts and Science with a BA in Anthropology and a double minor in Spanish and Art History, Crane has also worked at Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Jinnie Yoon- Prior to joining NYU Law, Jinnie Yoon served as the Assistant Director of Global Executive Education at NYU Stern School of Business. A graduate of NYU Stern with a BS in Marketing and International Business, Yoon has also worked as a Program Coordinator for NYU Stern.
Click the link above to register and begin your application.
Stay in Touch
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn:
Please also feel free to contact us at:
+001 (212) 992-6093
NYU Law- NYU Tandon MS CRS Admissions
139 MacDougal Street, Room 609
New York, NY 10012